Federal Broach and Machine Company has one of the lowest warranty cost per machine ratios in the industry. Our unparalleled attention to detail, construction methods and purchased component control, gives each one of our machines that added assurance of quality.
Electro-Mechanical Straight and Helical Rising Table
Federal Broach & Machine Company has been supplying broach machines since the mid 1970s. Starting in the early 2000s, we have expanded our role and become a turnkey vendor for broach Integration systems.
- Turnkey solutions that is totally assembled and debugged before it leaves our factory to our customer's destination.
- The part flow from operation to operation can be done in many different ways, which include:
- Gravity Blue steel with drip pans for coolant collection
- Power conveyor with drip pans for coolant collection.
- Fanuc or ABB robots and their end of arm tooling, designed to single or multiple parts.
- Automatic elevator and lowerator for changing part heights entering and exiting machining operations.
- Total integration with controls hardware.
- Customers can supply Federal Broach with assets that pertain to the work cell and we can assure that the asset gets integrated properly and eliminates all start-up challenges.
- First time quality is of high priority: with a SPC location for gaging at a customer's frequency, along with assuring the part is properly orientated before it enters the upcoming operation, quality is maintained.
- Complete handshaking through Profibus. Profibus assures the whole work cell is communicating properly.
- Complete dry floor guarding and integral fencing that meets all customer specifications.
- Part cleanliness is very important, and we offer a part spinner and/or integrated blow off stations to help reduce waste and coolant carry off.
- Complete engineering and manufacturing of material handling to support various part types.
The commitment of taking broaching machines and placing them into a work cell and developing the best part handling system, for and with our customers, offers many benefits:
We are committed to our customers' needs and excel at integrating them into the best work cells for their production requirements.
© 2013 Federal Broach & Machine Company
and Helical Rising Table
Horizontal Surface Broach
Integration Systems Protocol
Blind Spline Punches
Blind Spline Dies
In-House Design Dept.
Service Engineer Dept.
Part Holding Fixtures &
Standard Purchasing Terms & Conditions
Standard Sales Terms & Conditions